Phone Exchange Service
About Our Service
The Phone Exchange Service by Phone Sell BD gives you the chance to exchange your old and used phone for a new one of the same category. Basically, you can exchange your used mobile phone to purchase a newer and better one from
Phone Sell BD at a discounted price. The discount so Serviced on the purchase of the new Phone is subject to the valuation of your used Phone.
Phone Sell BD Exchange Service is currently available only for Smartphones
To enjoy the Exchange Services, the customer is required to visit
Phone Sell BD Shop at Level-5, Block-A, Shop No-14, Basundhara City Shopping Mall, Pantha Path, Dhaka 1215, Bangladesh. They must bring their Used Phone for a final valuation process in order to determine its value and category.
- This Exchange Service is valid until stocks last, till the Service expires.
- Eligibility to apply for the Exchange Service:
- You will need to provide proof of purchase/ownership in this regard, to apply for Exchange Service. Either the Purchase invoice or the original packaging, accessories or box must be provided.
- In an event where none of the above can be provided (with justified reasons), National Identity Card (NID) and Utility Bill can be submitted as proof.
- Under the Exchange Service, the purchase of any new phone must be made with the submission of a valid copy of NID or Passport.
- The new purchase cannot be a phone of a lower Valuation than the Used Phone to be exchanged.
- Successfully submit a completed Purchase/Exchange Form with the following information:
- Clients Name
- Phone Number
- Model, Brand Name and IMEI of the Used Phone
- Photo (Passport size)
- By agreeing to avail the benefits under the Service, you hereby represent, warrant and covenant that:
You are the sole, absolute and lawful owner and/or user of the Phone being returned.
- The Used Phone along with all accessories, wherever applicable, under the Service is genuine and is not counterfeit, free from any and all encumbrances, liens, attachments, disputes, legal flaws, exchange or any agreement of sale etc.
The details of the Used Phone, including its condition, are as stated at the time of availing the Service; and
The Used Phone must be in working condition, and the display / screen of the Used Phone should be intact, that is without any scratches, cracks, discoloration, spots, lines, dead pixels, or any other damage of any manner. You must remove any scratch-guard, screen-guard, tempered-glass, or other protective covering applied to the screen of the Used Phone.
The used phone should not be damaged, broken, or otherwise tampered with. The used phone should match the details entered while placing the order (with Exchange) and will be validated by Phone Sell BD.
The Used Phone must not be repaired or serviced prior to applying for the Service.
You must delete all the data on your device and sign out of your iCloud (iOS) / Google (Android) accounts, social media accounts, bank account access or any other personal access. In addition, any lock code or password must also be removed prior to releasing the Used Mobile. Before handing it over to the Phone Sell BD.